** Already signed up and want to access your course? Select, ‘Student Login’ from the menu.
One of the key areas that must be developed to a high level in all track and field athletes is that of a strong core.
A strong core will improve running speed, jumping height and throwing distance through a better coordination of power generation from legs up to the arms.
What is often challenging for the coach of beginner and intermediate athletes is what exercises are best suited to develop this attribute?
This course is designed to help you better understand the core, how it works and how to develop a strong torso that will maximise the strength and power development of your athletes. This course aims to achieve three key things:
- Allows you to accurately assess your athlete’s current core strength level
- Develop techniques and practices to improve your athlete’s level of core strength
- Provide you with a customised routine specifically for your athlete’s level of core strength
When you enrol for this course you will:
- Have access to self-paced video lessons and topics that will help educate you in developing your athlete’s core,
- Be able to download worksheets, and workbooks to support the video lessons in developing your athlete’s core,
- Have access to an online forum to ask questions and seek feedback,
- Receive your own core measurement device allowing you to manage and measure your athlete’s core development.
Costs, Intakes and Access
- This course has a one-off payment of $299 AUD but as a member of the ATFCA, you will receive a $50 discount upon provision of a promotional code (provided to you by the ATFCA).
- Places are limited due to the provision of your own Abdominal biofeedback unit. If you miss out on this round please register your interest for the next round to ensure you don’t miss out.
- When you purchase the course you will have access to it for 12 months from the time of your payment.
Using your ATFCA Promotional Code – When you arrive at the checkout page, Select > “Have a coupon?” > Click here to enter your code > Add your ATFCA promotional code here.
This course will provide you with the exercise science foundation required to make informed decisions over the most specific core exercises for your athletes.