** Already signed up and want to access your course? Select, ‘Student Login’ from the menu.
40+ year olds need to know how do to start improving their fitness for the future.
This course is designed to set you up for the future, its a straight forward course that does three key things:
- Assess your current core strength level
- Develop techniques and practices to improve your level of core strength
- Provide you with a customised routine specifically for your level of core strength
This course is designed for people who want to make a difference in their lifestyles and keep managing their health effectively into the future.
When you enrol for this course you will:
- Have access to self-paced video lessons and topics that educate and train you in developing your core,
- Be able to download worksheets, and workbooks to support the video lessons in developing your core,
- Have access to an online forum to ask questions and seek feedback,
- Receive a measurement device allowing you to manage and measure your Core development.
Costs, Intakes and Access
- This course has a one-off payment of $299 AUD.,
- As the course is based on several intakes across the year, we only accept participants for that limited time – so don’t delay in your enrolment,
- When you purchase the course you will have access to it for 12 months from the time of your payment.
Do you want to re-gain your fitness for a future healthy lifestyle? Start today!
What people say about the course…
Adrian is a highly experienced coach and not only did he provide great information about the development of the core, he was able to get across his concepts in an easy to understand style
There is no doubting your expertise on this subject. The production is very good and the material is easy to follow. The content was excellent, many people wouldn’t have a clue about the core and how to strengthen it. Explaining that the exercises everyone traditionally thought were the greatest core exercises did little to strengthen the core unless completed correctly with an already prepared core is very important.
As a nurse with >25 years experience, I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the information and level of detail and explanation as to why you shouldn’t do certain core exercises early on. As a coach I will using my abdominal biofeedback unit on all my athletes to ensure that they are developing their core in the most appropriate way.
I am finding your Introduction to Core (Online Method) so interesting. I have repeated theory a few times and I am still engaged. I really liked the short and sharp length of each video. I really enjoyed the quiz for each module. Module 1 quiz cam as a shock as it was pretty hard and I needed to review and repeat quiz (ensuring I had a better understanding of the content). The 4 modules were a good consolidated length, definitely not too long. I liked the way that you lifted your energy in Module 4 when you were explaining/demonstrating each exercise. It felt like a proper class.